Website Tutorials

Frequently Asked Questions

My building is in a conservation area. Can I do internal maintenance work without the approval of the Connexional Conservation Officer?

You should always first check with the Connexional Conservation Officer.

Any project which involves a listed building or a non-listed building in a conservation area requires the Connexional Conservation Officer to complete their authorisation section even if the project is a sale, lease, sharing agreement or easement.

To Top