Website Tutorials

Frequently Asked Questions


Where do I update property details on the website?

If you are a managing trustee user with read and update permissions you will be able to edit and update the property details for the properties managed by trustees you represent. Once logged into the website you can find the Manage Properties facility in the Project Management menu on the left of page.
To Top