Website Tutorials

Frequently Asked Questions

User Profiles & Permissions

I wish to change my email address and/or password. How do I update these on the website?

Updating Your Email Address

  1. Click on the edit profile link on the top right of the web page.
  2. Update your email address and then click the save user details button.

Changing Your Password

  1. To change your password click the Change Password button and enter the required information.
  2. Click the Change button.

For added security all passwords have to include at least one capital letter and at least one number
Next time you log on to the website you will be able to use your new email address / password.

There is no one available at the local Church to use the website. What can I do?

We understand that not every Church will have someone available locally to use the website. In such circumstances, the Church Council need to decide on who should use the website on their behalf. The Superintendent Minister can then give this nominated person the necessary Managing Trustee permissions, to act on behalf of that Church. This person will need to register as a new user on the website (if they have not already done so), before they can be authorised by the Superintendent Minister in the usual way.

I registered with the Consents website several days ago but have not yet received my password? What should I do?

After you have registered with the Consents Website, an email will be automatically sent to your Superintendent Minister, informing them that you need to be authorised. When your Superintendent Minister is able, they will authorise you on the website and you should receive an automatic email giving you a password to log into the website. If you are concerned that you have not yet been authorised, please try to contact your Superintendent Minister.

I am registered as a user on the website for my church but other churches in our circuit have asked me to act on their behalf. How do I do this?

You can do this but you will need to contact your Superintendent Minister who can arrange to add these churches to your user account.

To Top