Website Tutorials

Frequently Asked Questions

Do we need to send technical drawings/plans to the Connexional Team?

You only have to send technical drawings and plans to the Connexional Conservation Officer for projects involving work to listed buildings or buildings in conservation areas. Technical drawings and plans for other types of project should be uploaded to the documents tab on your project

To Top