Website Tutorials

Frequently Asked Questions

We want to sell a manse and buy another one. Can we use leftover money to fund building work on one of the circuit’s chapels?

Yes.  All sale proceeds go into the Circuit Model Trust Fund, minus a CPF Levy. The circuit can decide how they wish to use these funds.  Simply complete your Project Record, detailing the amount of funding agreed by the Circuit. Your Superintendent Minister will need to confirm the use of this money on behalf of the Circuit Meeting.

It is very important to remember that if you sell a property which is not going to be replaced by another, then the Connexional Priority Fund levy will be taken on the proceeds. Please bear this in mind if you are selling one of your properties to fund a project as it will affect your calculations.

To Top