All trustee level users with read and update permissions have the ability to make changes to their property details using the Manage Properties facility within the Project Management menu on the left of the page.
On opening the Property Details form you will find that there are a variety of sections which enable you to record the information about the property including:
Creating New Property
- Land registry title number and name
- Quinquennial inspection date and summary of issues
There are certain instances when a new property needs to be created on the Property Consent website to allow a project to progress through to final consent.
The website will automatically create a new property within the Add New Project wizard if you create a project which involves:
If you need to create a new property and it does not fall under one of the categories above, then you will need to contact the Consents Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) and request them to create it for you.
- selling part of your property with the intention of retaining part
- purchasing a new property
- taking a lease on a new property
- granting a lease on part of your property
- taking an easement over another property
- sharing a property owned by another denomination
When you send the email, please include the following details:
- Name of the property
- Number of the property (if applicable)
- Post Code of the property
- District Name and Number
- Circuit Name and Number